DIY 1920’s Halloween Costume
Welcome to the 1920’s
I swear I was born in the wrong era!! I love the 1920’s and I couldn’t wait to do a DIY 1920’s Halloween Costume! I love costume’s that are easy to do and rely mostly on makeup (as that’s my favourite) This look is perfect for Halloween, a costume party or the ever so popular Gatsby Themed Party!
What You Will Need: Costume
- A Little Black Dress (tassels and frills are always welcome!)
- Long Black Gloves (Most costume stores have them) I got mine at Malabar
- Long Pearls (Shown are my Grandmothers)
- A Head Piece – Mine is from Malabar, but can easily be made with a sparkly headband and feathers!
- A Cigarette Holder – Found this at Spirit of Halloween
- Black Diamond Studs (Or any other loud and glittery clip ons)
What You Will Need: Makeup
- Make Up For Ever HD Stick Foundation http://go.magik.ly/ml/77zl/
- Loreal Brow Stylist Definer in ‘Brunette’ http://go.magik.ly/ml/1h4o/
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in ‘Black Bean’ http://go.magik.ly/ml/77zy/
- MAC Pigment in ‘Deep Blue Green’ http://go.magik.ly/ml/7802/
- Viseart Neautral Matte Palette http://go.magik.ly/ml/77zm/
- Sephora Contour Eye Pencil in ‘Go For A Ride’ http://go.magik.ly/ml/77zn/
- MAC Lip Pencil in ‘Burgundy’ http://go.magik.ly/ml/6t8m/
- Nars Audacious Lipstick in ‘Bette’ http://go.magik.ly/ml/6qos/
These are the KEY Makeup products you will need to achieve this look. The 1920’s was all about super smokey eyes, pale skin, and bold lips that accentuated the cupids bow! For a step by step tutorial check out the Youtube Video posted below!
Check Out This Full Tutorial!
Hope you guys found this DIY 1920’s Halloween Costume helpful!!