Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipsticks Swatches + Reviews
Bite Beauty is launching a new set of lipsticks called the Amuse Bouche Lipstick collection. Bite’s previous line of Luminous Creme lipsticks are now discontinued. I am shocked and appalled by this as ‘Cava’ was one of my favourite lipsticks, but I suppose I can get over it! So let’s get into the new Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipsticks!
These lipsticks launch on the Sephora website on February 23rd, and in store March 4th. Click here to shop! There are 34 shades total and they sell for 26.00$ US. This line will be their new line of lipsticks and is supposed to be a better formula. Bite Beauty describes them as high pigment shades that have been handcrafted to deliver extreme moisture, soft texture, and creamy wear. They are made in small batches which apparently allows for a smoother lipstick. Each lipstick has 12 edible oils in them with citrus flavour made from pressed fruit. They will give you healthy quenched lips.
I have six of the new shades to review and swatch for you! They have such a huge colour range that there is definitely a colour for everyone! The first thing I noticed about these lipsticks was the smell. They smell so good! They smell like citrus like they describe. Its fresh and fruity and I love it. The smell does not last on your lips, which I like, so you don’t smell like that all day. These lipsticks are so highly pigmented and go on intensely with one swipe. These are very very moisturizing. Even if your lips are dry once you put these on it instantly moisturized your lips. They are so creamy and smooth and easy to apply! You do have to be careful with the darker shades as they are so creamy they can get everywhere if you aren’t careful. Just use a lip liner and you will be ok. These have a satin finish with a beautiful sheen. They are pretty long lasting for such a creamy formula. They will transfer but still last quite a long time on the lips. I have nothing bad to say about them actually. I do prefer the formula to the old ones as they old ones tended to dry out my lips. They would go on creamy but then turn dry and cake up a bit on my lips. So I am very happy with this new formula.
So here are the six shades I was able to try out. What a beautiful range!! From Left to Right we have: Beetroot, Black Truffle, Chai, Gazpacho, Honeycomb and Spritzer!
Here they are swatched on my lips! They really ‘wow’ on the lips!
So I definitely recommend these lipsticks! I love all six shades that I have. I am eyeing all the rest. If you want hydrating creamy bold lipsticks this are the ones to go for! Thanks Bite Beauty for making these Amuse Bouche Lipsticks so damn delicious.
Sephora VIB Rouge Sale Haul!
When heaven on earth offers you 20% off to buy anything you want, there is nothing you can do but spend every last dollar you have! I went a bit ham and have a huge Sephora haul to show you guys!! This sale happens twice a year so its when I like to try out all the things that are usually out of my price range! If you are interested in the amazing new products I bought then watch the video below!
Nars Steven Klein Collaboration One Shocking Moment Cheek Palette
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Champagne Glow Palette featuring Champagne Pop x Jaclyn Hill http://go.magik.ly/r/brittanysarah/10f41/
Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette http://go.magik.ly/r/brittanysarah/e09e/
Lancôme NOEL EYE SET http://go.magik.ly/r/brittanysarah/113a1/
GLAMGLOW Poutmud Fizzy Lip Exfoliating Treatment & Wet Lip Balm Treatment Duo
Marc Jacobs Fragrances Decadence Rollerball http://go.magik.ly/r/brittanysarah/113a3/
CLINIQUE Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara in ‘ Bodacious Black Honey’
Beauty Blender Pro http://go.magik.ly/r/brittanysarah/7410/
Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon ‘Cognac’ http://go.magik.ly/r/brittanysarah/4a07/
Bite Beauty Lush Fruit Lipgloss in ‘Currant’ http://go.magik.ly/r/brittanysarah/113a5/
Let me know if you guys pick up any of these products! Or tell me what else you got during the Sephora sale!
Sephora VIB Sale Recommendations and Wish List!
It’s beginning to look a lot like
Christmas… Makeup!!! It’s that time of the year — the Holiday Shopping Event at Sephora!!! This happens twice a year and VIB Members can save 20% off all purchases!! This is pretty much the happiest time for beauty lovers far and wide. Many addicts have been planning their beauty hauls for the last few weeks. I know my Sephora online shopping cart has been filled and editing many times over! But there are so many products at Sephora that it can be a little bit overwhelming! So I am here to help. I am going to share with you my top 10 Sephora VIB Sale recommendations. These will be products I already own and love and believe are so worth the price tag. I will also show you my wish list of things I want to buy! Be sure you check my Youtube Channel so I can show you all the new things I purchased during the sale!
In case you are not familiar here are the details. There are two sales that happen depending if you are VIB Rouge or a VIB member. This post will come to you at the last day of the Rouge sale but just in time for the VIB sale. Also I have a feeling you can use the VIB code if you are rouge… why not try it!
VIB Rouge members can save 20% off their purchases with code ROUGE20, 11/6 through 11/9/2015 – You unlock Rouge status by spending $1000 in a calendar year.
VIB members can save 20% off their purchases with code VIB20, beginning 11/13 through 11/16/2015 – You unlock VIB status by spending 350$ in a calendar year.
Top 10 Sephora Sale Recommendations:
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation 62.00$ – This is my holy grail foundation. And with the whopping price tag it feels a lot better purchasing this with 20% off. This is a stunning foundation that gives a beautiful glow without being over dewy or greasy. It have medium-full coverage yet still looks natural. It looks beautiful on camera and in natural light. It is a luxury must have! http://go.magik.ly/r/brittanysarah/10f39/
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter 38.00$ – This is a new primer to my collection but has quickly become my favourite. This packs serious glow. It gives the most beautiful lit from within glow to the face. It works well under any foundation. It does not blur pores or lines however. It makes my makeup last a long time as well. I just love how it makes my skin look fresh and radiant. http://go.magik.ly/r/brittanysarah/e989/
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette 58.00$ – Hourglass now has three palettes and any of them would be worth the purchase during this sale! I have the lighting palette and the blush palette. There is also a new one out with 6 shades and it is very expensive! These powders are so stunning. They have different uses but all of them add a natural glow to the face. I use this palette all at one. I use Dim Light to set my makeup, Incandescent Light to highlight, and Radiant light to add a blush to my cheeks. http://go.magik.ly/r/brittanysarah/eb1/
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer 50.00$ – Now this is one expensive bronzer!! But I would buy this even without a sale! This blends effortlessly. It is intensely pigmented so you only need a small amount. I think we have a theme here… it adds a beautiful natural sun kissed glow! Ha. Can you tell I want to look glowy? This looks like you spent the day at the beach. Natural and sunkissed! http://go.magik.ly/r/brittanysarah/7671/
- Burberry Light Glow Blush in ‘Earthy’ 42.00$ – If I could use one blush for the rest of my life it would be this one. For one thing it smells amazing. It smells like how a lot of high end cosmetics smell like. That beautiful nostalgic scent that my grandmother used to smell like… I swear its good! ha. The colour is natural and beautiful. It is a neutral rose brown color that goes with every look. It is matte but does not look flat. And blends perfectly! http://go.magik.ly/r/brittanysarah/cd30/
- Becca /Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in ‘Champagne Pop’ 38.00$ – Jaclyn Hill really can do no wrong. This highlighter brings serious glow. Like you can see it from space! It is the perfect champagne color. It can be built up to glow like a disco ball but can also be applied to look naturally. I love the shade and think its really unique and really pops on the face! http://go.magik.ly/r/brittanysarah/a322/
- Stila Eyes Are The Window Eyeshadow Palette in ‘Soul’ 49.00$ – I had to think long and hard about which palette I think is a must buy from Sephora. I just couldn’t steer away from this one. It is compact, has a big mirror and has the perfect everyday neutrals. This is a great palette for everyone. It has matte shades and shimmer shades and they all have great pigmentation. It is great for travel as you can make a ton of different looks, from natural to smokey. http://go.magik.ly/r/brittanysarah/83e8/
- Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour Kit 46.00$ – I use this product every single day. Every day!! It has three combos of highlight/contour shades. Although I do not touch the darkest one I like that it does offer darker options. These powders are all matte and they blend perfectly. They are the perfect tones to add shadow. I use them for bronzer and contour. And the highlight powders make your under eyes pop! http://go.magik.ly/r/brittanysarah/544a/
- Nars Audacious Lipsticks 32.00$ – These are by far my favourite lipstick formula ever! This are pricy lipsticks that feel too frivolous until you can get a discount! They are opaque, creamy, and long lasting. The color payoff is great. Full color with one swipe! My favourite shade is Anna but I definitely want to pick up more! http://go.magik.ly/r/brittanysarah/45cf/
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Perfume 25-100$ depending on size – Now this scent my not be for everyone, but in general I think it is a good idea to pick up a perfume during the sale. Let’s be honest most perfumes are expensive and it feels like the type of thing you want as a gift and not buy yourself. But with 20% off you can gift it to yourself!! Yay! Go you! This is one of my favourite scents. I love very musky rich scents. This one almost smells masculine. The notes are Violet, Sandalwood, Vanilla. It is sensual, mysterious, and warm http://go.magik.ly/r/brittanysarah/10f3f/
Things on my Wishlist!
Hope this helps and enables some shopping for you! Again check back to my youtube channel to watch my haul video and see all the things I bought!!